Oct 19, 2008

abby's contest

I decided to enter abby's contest. It's a Sunday night and I should totally be studying for a midterm I have on Tuesday but..whatever! I thought I would send an entry in for her Marie Antoinette costume. Wish me luck!

On my face I used:
-Everyday Minerals Pick Me Up Concealer then I packed on ELF's white shadow to give my face the white powdered look.

On my cheeks I used: Maybelline Mineral Power blush in Gentle Pink

On my eyes I used:
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in PURPLE
- Urban Decay Grifter in inner corner
- Urban Decay in Last Call on the rest of the lid to the crease
- MAC Club on the V crease
and MAC Sunday Best as a highlight
-MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
- Lancome noir pencil and set with NYX black shadow on lower waterline
- Maybelline Lashblast in Black

On my lips I used:
- Rosebud Strawberry Salve
- MAC Viva Glam I
- ELF Plumping Glaze in Ruby Kiss



with flash

natural lighting

I have an entry for another contest coming up but I think I will post that later. Yeahhhhh...time to go study :[

p.s. thanks for all the wonderful comments on my last post!! my boyfriend appreciates them as well :]

8 comments:

xphoebelinax said...

aw wow! too cute! i totally don't have the creativity to enter a contest and stand a chance like you! :P i didnt even think about using white eyeshadow all over the face to make the face white! haha
good work hun!

Kimberly Tia said...

Wow great entry!!! Good luck to you girlie!!! ^_^

xppinkx said...

i love this!!!

jesus how much white eye shadow did you use???

fuzkittie said...

Woah! Totally Marie Antoinette!! Lovely~~

wuzzyangel said...

Now that is awesome! Great job & GL!! I love the lips the most! ;)

Vanessa said...

This look is cute! You look like a Geisha doll!

digital fragrance said...

awwww >_<
im going to be hiarstylist soon and i cant wear 3-d arts... bleh so im just going to wear as many as i cannn hehe wow i love ur page so cuuute! ur so pretty tooo!

Kimberly Tia said...

Hello!!!

Please update your subscription links to me to my new
blog address

http://batyoureyelashes.blogspot.com

Just wanted to keep you up to date!!!

-Kimberly Tia