Oct 12, 2008

NYX haul

I did haul some NYX round lippies that every bella adores and with the free shipping from cherryculture, i caved in. i got five round lippies in: Bruised [i wanted another dark plum for fall but I'm not too sure about the color stay on this one...], Tea Rose [love love love], Thalia [love even more!], Iced Honey [too shimmery for a nude...], and Harmonica [a cute baby shimmer pink]. There were a ton of others that I wanted to get but they were already sold out!! I really wanted Rea for a nude lippie and B52 :[

I also got two NYX lip pencils just because they were BOGO and only $2 each. Got one in Prune and Plush Red. There's a store in my mall that sells the round lippies for $1.99 and the lip glosses for $1.99 also...I think I'll get them here unless there's another free shipping day :]

I also grabbed myself some Kandoo wipes from Target and some night time baby lotion! YUMM it smells so good! Also grabbed the Huggies Cucumber and Green Tea lotion just for kicks. I love baby lotions...they smell so good and make your skin so soft!!

I have a couple of looks to post and I will get those up soon! That's all for now loves!

4 comments:

Ahleessa said...

Oh cool I can't wait to see the lipsticks on you! :)

Kimberly said...

Ooo where abouts in the six 2 six area code are you girlie?!?!?

and lucky -- u got the Thalia lippy -- i wanted to order it from cherry culture.com but they're out of stock!! grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

time to go on a search!!!

Kimberly said...

aww cute!! very close i'm in Glendora ^_^

Unknown said...

I want some more NYX lippies. I look forward to your upcoming looks :D