I am having my first blog sale consisting of makeup items. I'm selling these items mainly because I have too much makeup and I barely touch these items. I'm trying to make a little room for my new Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume II!!
Shipping within the U.S. will be $3 unless otherwise stated. For each additional item please add $0.50 [for bigger envelope and packaging, etc.]. Tracking is included.
For international buyers, I will calculate your shipping based upon your location using the postal website.
There are NO RETURNS. PAYPAL only, item(s) will be shipped after payment success.
Please e-mail me at amanda.iscool[at]gmail[dot]com with your paypal login email so I can send you the request for payment.
Top left corner: Sonia Kashuk Sweet Nothings eye palette used no more than 3x. $3 SOLD
Bottom left corner: NYX palettes inTS27 (Platinum Pink/Salmon/Jazzy Bronze) slight dip in Platinum Pink, others used 5x. $1; TS18 (Yellow Pearl/Antique Gold/Golden) used no more than 5x. $2. Take both NYX palettes for $1.75 SOLD
Top hand corner: Jesse's Girl Eye Dusts in Hot Pink, Royal Blue, Aquamarine, and Red. The Red was moved into another container [the BE container because it has a sifter]. The Red was used 2x, the hot pink has a little more than half full, the royal blue is about 80% full, and the aquamarine is about 60% full. Take all four for $8.
Bottom right hand corner: Maybelline Mineral Power in Gentle Pink. Used no more than 5x. Asking $1.00 SOLD. H.I.P. Metallic Shadow Duo in Magnetic. Used 1x. Blues don't look good on me!! Asking $2.00.
Makeup lot of random things. The whole lot $17 shipped. It comes with: 4 Biore nose strips, Bonne Bell Blend and Glow [lightly used], Pore Putty [used 3x], Trish McEvoy Face Shine Cream blush and bronzer [swatched 3x], BareMinerals Warmth [used 5x], Cargo SmokeyEye Duo in Budapest [used 6x], Etude Jelly Tint 02 [used 4x], Rimmel Three-Sun shadow palette in Platonic [like new], NYC eye dust in Smokey Topaz [10x], Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow duo in Silk & Suede [slight dips], Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow duo in A Perfect Match [3x], Cherry Culture gloss brand new, Rimmel shadow in Saucy Mint [slight dip], Clinique GWP blush Smoldering Plum [3x], Jane Radiation loose shadow [1/3 left], Jane Iced Shadow in Her Majesty [1/4 left], Jane shadow in Cool Pink [slight dip], Jane shadow in Millionaire [slight dip], Jane shadow in Pretty in Pink [slight dip], Jane eye zing link duos in night and day [slight dips], NYX single shadow in Aloha [5x], Revlon lustrous lip stick in Raisin Rage [2x], NYX round lipstick in Bruised [1x], CG trio [slight dips], CG Sky duo [2x], Natural Collection shadow in Butterscotch [slight dip], and Prestige Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Haze [sharpened 3x]. SOLD
L.A. colors palettes: Lightly used. Take all three palettes for $3 SOLD.
Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, don't hesitate :]
I won a giveaway!! Diane click her blog link here!! had a giveaway to celebrate her followers and I was the second place winner!! It's funny too because I bought the Pink Fish from her blog sale too ;D Watch the video to see my awesome prizes and my update :]
Thanks for having the giveaway!! I love my prizes AND my Pink Fish :]
First of all, I just wanted to thank you all for the wonderful and flattering comments!! The haircut was a drastic change, but I'm glad I did it. I won't be cutting it this short for awhile though...I already miss my long hair!! Boooo!
Summer is almost over and I love this shot of me and Andy before I cut my hair. It was taken at Corona Del Mar beach during sunset ;D
And this just because ;] I am freaken short next to him. That's me on my tippy toes kissing him...rarr...but I love wearing the highest of heels...I'm still short next to him and that means more shoe choices for me puahaha ;D
After seeing Ga-in on mama tia's blogspot, i watche dthe video a million times and decided to do it. Oh the many facebook comments...lol!
Who WOULDN'T WANT HER HAIR?! She's too damn sexy.
me with best friend
I can't believe that I even did it. I was going back and forth the whole week! I was going to get my hair cut regardless...but I just didn't know if I wanted to stick with the old do or get a new one...YUP! I feel bald!
I was on Nordstrom.com browsing the New Moon tshirts that they are going to have and I came across...dun dun dun...LUNA TWILIGHT. That's right...makeup to go with the Twilight Saga. How perfect is that?! I thought the palettes were pretty cute and they're only $28. Not bad. I think I just might have to get one since I read the saga last year before all of you jumped on the bandwagon after the movie came out :p Yes...I work at Barnes & Noble and had to read them :p
Sorry for not blogging lately. I've been trying to get as many hours at work as possible before school starts and when I'm not working I'm relaxing and reading or out--which leaves very little time for blogging. I find that when I don't consume myself with makeup blogs, I spend less and that's what my wallet needs right now. I'm starting to realize that it's quite ridiculous to have ten or more different shades of purples. I love it, but it's just not practical for a girl of my age who is buried in school loans.
Rules of acceptance: 1. Acknowledge the person who sent you the award. 2. Nominate 7 other blogs. 3. Share your 7 personality traits so we can know you better.
I tag whoever because I'm just lazy right now :p
My SEVEN traits so you can know me better :] I tried to think of new ones aside from the other tags I've done :p
1. I am quite the jealous person. As much as I hate to admit, I get jealous--maybe not as easily as others, but it does happen. I may not show it easily at first but it will eat me away little by little, piece by piece, until I eventually complain about it to someone else :p I can't help it. I am self-conscience like others and jealousy is just one of the things I can't get rid of as much as I hate it.
2. I worry about my weight. I like being petite and being as skinny as a stick. I don't care if it may look unhealthy, because when I wear the skin hugging little dresses, it looks good to me. I'm almost 5'4 ft. and before going into high school I weighed about 95 pounds, maybe a little less. After I started playing sports I gained so much muscle weight and I developed really thick thighs. I hated it, because I had to buy jeans that fit my thighs moreso my waist, which made shopping for jeans a million times more harder than it already was. After high school I finally lost all that muscle weight and the dead fat that came from it and I weigh about 100 now. If I get past 105 I freak out and stop eating snacks after midnight.
3. I have amazing metabolism. It takes a lot of work to gain weight past 105, so eating a lot of snacks past midnight takes a lot for me to even get to that point. I get my metabolism from my mom--she's a junk food junkie and she stays up super late and snacks a lot. She's 5'7 ft. and she's really skinny. Before she had my sister and me, she weighed 102 pounds!! I envy her supermodel legs and skinny bod!
4. I am a night owl. I function better at late hours, I eat more in the wee hours of the night, and I just like staying up late and sleeping in late. I don't like the sun much, so night time is when I come out and play.
5. I am a hopeless romantic [even if my boyfriend is not]. I am a very affectionate person, and when I care about someone deeply, I am not afraid to show it. I believe in true love and soul mates and everything in between. I love random calls saying how much he misses me, or random texts wishing me a great day at work. It makes me feel loved and warm :]
6. I keep a written journal. I may not keep it up to date as much as this one, but I pour my feelings out into it, especially when things get crazy and I feel like jumping off a cliff.
7. I can't cook for the life of me. I'm scared of anything that involves frying or boiling; I don't know why. But I love to bake. I guess I will just have to live off of cupcakes and brownies for the rest of my life.
There's my tag, and I hope you enjoyed it!! I probably won't be updating as much, just because I'm trying to catch up on summer reading [yes, I am a nerd]. School will be starting in a little more than a month and I want to try to squeeze as many non-school books in there as much as possible!! If I haul [I think it might be a Laneige haul because I want to get the freebie bag at the Amore near me], I'll let you know. Until then, happy blogging!
On Saturday, Andy and I took a lil trip to downtown Lil Tokyo. The beauty of living 20 mins from l.a. tee hee :]
Me, being Andy's guinea pig. I was told to "sit there, stand there, look there." grrr.
Andy being a stalker with his huge, long lens.
I love me some salmon onigiri! Picked up a few mags from Kinokuniya too :]
Isn't Eki's bow cute? :]
I finally tested out Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara. I bought it purely because of the cute packaging, and wasn't expecting too much since it's not waterproof but my gosh...this is just as good as my Dior Iconic Mascara! It thickens AND lengthens quite nicely and for a DRUGSTORE brand too! What more could a girl want? It held my curl and this sits pretty high on my list now :]
On my eyes: Benefit Skinny Jeans, Dior light grey shadow and darker grey shimmer [holiday 2008 palette]. MAC blacktrack fluidline.
I wanted to get some cute bows for my hair since it's really hot and I wanted to dress up my buns and pony tails. I tried to shop for some in stores but I remembered that Eki had her bow shop click here! She has many kawaii bows!!
If you order three, you get a free gift :] So I did just that and got some candies and an extra red bow and a lip balm! Thanks Eki!!
I will model them as I go lol :p Thanks again Eki!!
I've heard a lot of good things about the L'Oreal Colour Juice Sticks so I went to the nearest RITE-AID because they are 75% off. I think they might be discontinuing the products...but I was able to grab a couple--Plum Crazy and Strawberry Fields. I also got a L'Oreal HIP lipstick--select items were 75% off. The lipsticks cost something around $2.50 each!
Swatches: Plum Crazy, Strawberry Fields, and HIP lipstick in Vivacious.
They are sheer lipsticks, but they look pretty luscious and shiny without having to apply lip gloss. They remind me of the Dior High Shine lipsticks and the Stila High Shine lipsticks. I'll let you know after I wear them on my lips :]
and I'm so sad!! No one has entered my contest yet...I figure...if I don't have at least FIVE entries...then I am going to split up the prizes in mini-giveaways... maybe people have just become lazy and do not want to do contests anymore :[ we'll seeeeeee!!