Oct 8, 2008

urban decay ammo look

i really should be doing homework but i'm just not in homework mode. ughhh...so i took pictures of my face today since I was already late for class puahah :p I just ended up ditching that one and went to the other two. I feel like such a slacker but I am seriously getting burned out from school. I keep slacking more and more and I shouldn't! Especially if I'm paying for it omgosh! Anyways, I did a look with my Urban Decay Ammo palette which I adore. I really want the Deluxe shadow box...but I'm trying to save my money for my doggie and a snowboard for this season :[ UGHHH :[


I really can't get the right lighting anywhere...and flash makes it look worse I think...OH WELL! So what if I have a big white spot on my cheek from the sun :p

p.s. i got my cherryculture package in the mail today yay! I only got five nyx round lippes and lip pencils [never really tried them and want to give them a go...plus they were BOGO free. even mommy got five lippies!] I can't wait to try them!

6 comments:

iamgrape1119 said...

This look is awesome! Sort of rock-ish.

I LOVE the l/g you are wearing! What do you have on? It's so juicy looking!

Ahleessa said...

I like how you lined your eyes! :) All this time I thought you were Japanese... lol~ What nationality are you?

kawaiikao said...

responses to:

iamgrape: i am wearing rose bud salve with the plush HIP pot ^_^

alyssa: i am chinese and dutch/indonesian :]

thanks girls :]

wuzzyangel said...

HiHi! I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I hope you enter as well!

ps. Your doggie is tooo cute!!

Kimberly said...

ooo i just gave in to cherry culture the other night too -- couldn't resist the $1 lippies, and the bogo pencils!!!

you're such a pretty!!! ^_^

Kimberly said...

awww what a pretty mix you are!!
and hooray that you are part Dutch/Indo ^_^