I've been tagged by my gal: Diana Nguyen
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website
Six Random Things About Me...
1. I'm a mixture of things: Chinese [my momma is from Hong Kong] and Dutch-Indonesian [my dad was born in NJ but his mom spent her childhood between the Netherlands and Indonesia]. I only speak English with a splash of Cantonese and Mandarin just from learning in hs for my language course.
2. I am a third year college student studying International Business so I can get my travel on. I was inspired in high school when I went on an exchange program to Japan and have loved the culture and traveling ever since. I've been to Japan twice, Hong Kong, and China.
3. I'm a die hard Twilight fan. I work at Barnes & Noble and have been converted...never liked Harry Potter but I have fell in love with the Twilight characters. Reading is a passion of mine and I would have probably majored in English if I didn't want to travel so badly.
4. I hate vegetables and I hate drinking water despite that they are both healthy for you and your skin. I try...but I never come close to what should be fulfilled.
5. I love snowboarding although I just started this past season. I don't even like sports much...I played Badminton in hs and it's not too tough :p
6. I've known of my bf in hs but started actually talking to him last winter. We've been together for eight months and we know we want to marry each other. We're so alike yet so different and everything we plan includes the other. It's simply love <3
My six lovelies that I am TAGGING!!:
alrighty...i need to sleep! i have class T_T
Beauty Goodies Giveaway
1 day ago