Apr 3, 2009

PBEMP vs UDPP

Today I compared my Pop Beauty Eye Magnet Primer to my Urban Decay Primer Potion.

[B for Pop Beauty and D for Urban Decay Primer Potion]
I applied each product on a different eye at 3P.M., used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horse Radish, piled on the shadows and took a look at the eyes around 10P.M. The pictures weren't coming out as clear as in person, but BOTH products DID crease...

Pop Beauty actually only creased a little about half way in the crease of the eye...

UDPP's crease was apparent in the whole crease of my eye...ahh!! :[

The shadows on top of UDPP however were more vibrant and sparkly...PBEMP not so much...

Andy came over about an hour after I applied my makeup and he was like..."Howcome one eye stands out more than the other??"

HAHA!! Even HE noticed!! *hearts

Here's the look:


I used these shadows:

Urban Decay Palette that I loveee and the Stila trio [just the one color for a highlight].
Shattered was on the inner lower lid and Sin was on the outside of the lower lid.
Mildew was in the crease and Oil Slick was on the outter lower crease for depth.


Pop Beauty side

Urban Decay Side

For the lips and cheeks I used my Sara's Green Cabinet. I even used the bronzer as a contour...I think I might like it just a LITTLE more than my MAC Sculpt and Shape *gasps!!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

How sweet of Andy to notice!! It's the little things right?! LOL!

Great look!! And thanks for showing us the comparisons. Ooh.. something better then shape & scuplt!! ;)

~Mel said...

huh weird! UDPP never creased for me.. hmm.. maybe my lids aren't as oily as i think they are.

chau said...

ooh i love the urban decay pallet!! (i think i spelled that wrong..)

✿Ji✿ said...

The Udpp really looks more vibrant than the other, but it sucks that it creases...

You look really pretty on the pictures as always!<3

fuzkittie said...

Great comparison!! :D

Iyah Love said...

I love urban decay!! :) They never crease on me and the color of the e/s shows more vibrant. However the other primer sounds great too :)

Btw, you should try BE Prime time :)

MiuMiu said...

udpp is creasing on my too >_< and it never used to do that...so now i still got another new tube to go through before getting something else XD

Iyah Love said...

I'm not really sure.. I know the website states that they do have GWP. Macys has them but didn't see one at Nordies :/

pandablush said...

I dont hve any eyeshadow primer lol.. i havent really decided, and we dont have urban decay here in aussie -_-

i envy ur sharp nose *run*
XD

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

lve how you did your makeup there! I didnt know pop beauty did a primer.. its so affordable in UK.. but now out of reach LOL. thanks for sharing!

Ahleessa said...

Thanks for the comparison! UDPP creases on me especially during the summer. From my experience, it's the best so far I have tried... hehe~

Bijin Blair said...

An EOTD using the Ammo Palette! I need to use mine too haha

Yumeko said...

Awww he is so sweet to notice!

so far my luck with UDPP isnt bad but its been winter in Japan so its hard for me to say

acid test might be in summer i think?

btw will u come back to tokyo anytime soon then? ^^