since it was my birthday i decided to get myself some goodies hehehehe...
i ended up getting:
-sephora trio gloss for my birthday
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 deluxe sample
- Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes 0L [fuz inspired me!!]
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect Trenchcoat Beige [again fuz...her dior glosses look so fun!]
- Hershey's Chocolate Lip Balm [on10]
- Hershey's Almond Lip Balm [on10] *these were on sale for $5!! they smell so good!!
wheee! my first dior gloss!! and i am in LOVE!! It's such a pretty pinky nude as you can see in the pictures. It's like...THE perfect nude for my lips ;D It glides on so smoothly and I really do prefer brush tip applicator opposed to the doe foot thing... :p
Okay...so I've been hearing mixed things about the HK collection!! Ahh! I'm going to call tomorrow to see if I can preorder...I don't want it to sell out...yeah it would be great to have my makeup done at the appointment but what would be the purpose if there's nothing left to buy? I have to ask the lady again...grrr...but if I CAN preorder, for sure I am getting Most Popular, Nice Kitty, Mimmy, Sweet Strawberry, and the gray polish On the Prowl!!
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Comfort Matte in 1993
21 hours ago