Jul 13, 2008

boyfriend's eyebrows

alrighty, so my boyfriend had THE BUSHIEST eyebrows ever and i really wanted to groom them. I didn't want to make them so groomed and cleaned like a pair of girl eyebrows but enough to be see his eyes :] soooo i did some tweezing, trimming, and even shaving for the little hairs and this is what i've created. I've never done guy eyebrows before and I am quite happy and satisfied with the results!

this is a normal picture...

and this would just be him being a monster...

and this is him doing i have no idea... but he's a camera whore and he had just got his hair cut and i liked these pictures too ^_^ but anyways...he's the best boyfriend ever because he let's me do this sorta stuff to him and he doesn't mind too much. next time i should post some pictures of what i let him do to my face :p yes...i let him put colorful makeup eyeshadows on me and i have to say i am impressed. that's probably because he is a graphic design major and he should know good color combinations and stuff! he better! :]

1 comment:

Ahleessa said...

That's so cute your boyfriend let you do his eyebrows! :D