Dec 6, 2008

late thanksgiving





[i like how nice and white my face looks here!~]

so this is the look i wore for thanksgiving...heh...yes i know i am late, but i am so lazy/trying to studying for finals blahh. andy and i went to eat lunch with some friends...you so. cal. girls should be familiar with guppies...if not...do so! their brick toast is to die for!

my lips are nice and glossy red thanks to missha moisture lipstick in RD301. it's this fairly new/cheap korean brand [found in rowland heights, their diamond plaza]...they're nose peels are GREATTT! they actually get in the corners and grab all those little white things out :] but what i love about this lippie is that it actually conditions your lips and the color stay is pretty good for $1...yes...$1...that's because i got it when they had their grand opening sale for the month...not sure how much it is now though.


the cheeks have milani's luminous blush [i've been using this a lot!!] and mac's msf in light flush. love love love light flush...i'm addicted thanks to
pink!

and the eyes...oh the eyes...nyx yellow pearl from their gold trio [inner corner], and simply l'oreal HIP metallic duo in gunmetal. i used the green on the right for the outter corner and the green on the left for the crease. and of course mac sunday best as my highlight. blend blend and voila! and of course mac blacktrack fluidline and cg lashblast. it's amazing how nice lashes can look if you actually take the time to curl and coat them...i like fake lashes but i'm just lazy to wear them all the time >.<>

i wish all of my pictures look like this...since my boyfriend is the photographer, his camera is a lot more nicer [and expensive], and the quality of the pictures..oh how my heart swoons! if you're reading this, babies i love you and thanks for taking pictures of me :] and that's all! i shall update you gals on my snowboard pictures and my recent japanese mag haul since i went to lil tokyo for lunch friday afternoon :]

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

WOW

you look absolutely STUNNINGG!!!!
your gorgeous with dramatic eyes and those DOLL RED LIPS!!!

holy moly, andy better hang on tight to you girlie!!! WHEW!

fuzkittie said...

WOAH you look SOOOO good with red lips! My favorite on you!! :]

wuzzyangel said...

Sooo pretty!!! I love that second pic of you!! And very cute outfit!! Lovin the green sweater!!

gbbylnscc said...

you look really pretty in this dramatic look. love the green smokey eyes. and so nice of ur bf to take up close && personal photos of u!! u make a great model.

and yayy for juicy couture!! may i add i love ur warm fall colors outfit suitable for thxgiving?! :-)

Mona said...

you pull off the red lips really well! such a classic beauty

Anonymous said...

I found you on another blog I had commented b/c my fiance bought me the jucy couture ring bling day dreamer tote ^___^ I read your bf has bought you one too. And, my hubby lets me try makeup looks on him too. A man must really love a woman if he is willing to do that haha<3 (I was just reading your side bar, we are so similar.) Happy Holidays<3