May 5, 2009

eotd and seeing two

This is the look I wore in my last post. I only have pictures of my eyes though.




This was just a simple look I did for my grandma's birthday party. I used a drugstore palette called Tropez Sunrise to Sunset. I got it at Walgreen's for under $4?? It has six really pigmented colors.
I used the cream color on the inner lid, with NYX Khaki on the rest of the lid. Then I used the darker green that has silver sparkles in the crease and MAC Sunday Best as highlight.
-Dior Iconic Mascara
- MAC blacktrack fluidline


Andy had some fun with photoshop...he loves me...a lot :]

I will do a post soon on how to use the brush cleaner :]

Contest update...I know that this month is my blog's one year birthday, but I will open the contest up in June once I am done with finals. :]

16 comments:

gglovebaby said...

OMG... sooo cute, the picture photoshopped of andy... it totally looks real. i was like WTF why is he sharing her... then i read further and was like "Ohh.. awwww!!" lovely eyes too <3

wuzzyangel said...

Very pretty! And that pic is just too cute!! Two Andy's for the price of one! :)

Sarah said...

Awwwww too cute :D

xppinkx said...

hey babe

happy belated birthdya to your grammies...you look purdy baby =D
AHHHHHHH more of that fun photoshop trickery...i had double take...i was like who loving Kawaiikao 3 way!!!!....OH YOU WISH!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

pretty fotd!! im seriously lacking inspiration for eye makeup these days! awesome photoshopping, such a cute picture :)

fuzkittie said...

Aw how cute!! Hehehe

CHOMSIRI said...

hey! im wearing green e/s today too!!

and i love your photoshop skill, hahahaha!

Crissy said...

such a pretty color!

♥sormui♥ said...

HEY thats such a kool pic!! howd u make it so that u have 2 bfs! HAHA!

Katrina is a Princess said...

That picture looks so real! Adorable! You two are too beautiful! Your eye makeup looks amazing! :)

M said...

awwww double the andy for you!

stillmarionette said...

haha yay stuff! tell us how they work.


andy's photoshop skills are good.

donnarence said...

soo cute!!! love the last picture.. :D

MiuMiu said...

the picture is so cute!!

Ahleessa said...

That's a cute picture of you and your boyfriend. I like how you added another of him... hehe~

Iyah said...

This is so cool! love the pics! looks like real! :D