Anyways, I was tagged by the very cute Puff [click here!!]
Cute award!! The Meme award :]
Rules of acceptance:
1. Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2. Nominate 7 other blogs.
3. Share your 7 personality traits so we can know you better.
I tag whoever because I'm just lazy right now :p
My SEVEN traits so you can know me better :] I tried to think of new ones aside from the other tags I've done :p
1. I am quite the jealous person. As much as I hate to admit, I get jealous--maybe not as easily as others, but it does happen. I may not show it easily at first but it will eat me away little by little, piece by piece, until I eventually complain about it to someone else :p I can't help it. I am self-conscience like others and jealousy is just one of the things I can't get rid of as much as I hate it.
2. I worry about my weight. I like being petite and being as skinny as a stick. I don't care if it may look unhealthy, because when I wear the skin hugging little dresses, it looks good to me. I'm almost 5'4 ft. and before going into high school I weighed about 95 pounds, maybe a little less. After I started playing sports I gained so much muscle weight and I developed really thick thighs. I hated it, because I had to buy jeans that fit my thighs moreso my waist, which made shopping for jeans a million times more harder than it already was. After high school I finally lost all that muscle weight and the dead fat that came from it and I weigh about 100 now. If I get past 105 I freak out and stop eating snacks after midnight.
3. I have amazing metabolism. It takes a lot of work to gain weight past 105, so eating a lot of snacks past midnight takes a lot for me to even get to that point. I get my metabolism from my mom--she's a junk food junkie and she stays up super late and snacks a lot. She's 5'7 ft. and she's really skinny. Before she had my sister and me, she weighed 102 pounds!! I envy her supermodel legs and skinny bod!
4. I am a night owl. I function better at late hours, I eat more in the wee hours of the night, and I just like staying up late and sleeping in late. I don't like the sun much, so night time is when I come out and play.
5. I am a hopeless romantic [even if my boyfriend is not]. I am a very affectionate person, and when I care about someone deeply, I am not afraid to show it. I believe in true love and soul mates and everything in between. I love random calls saying how much he misses me, or random texts wishing me a great day at work. It makes me feel loved and warm :]
6. I keep a written journal. I may not keep it up to date as much as this one, but I pour my feelings out into it, especially when things get crazy and I feel like jumping off a cliff.
7. I can't cook for the life of me. I'm scared of anything that involves frying or boiling; I don't know why. But I love to bake. I guess I will just have to live off of cupcakes and brownies for the rest of my life.
There's my tag, and I hope you enjoyed it!! I probably won't be updating as much, just because I'm trying to catch up on summer reading [yes, I am a nerd]. School will be starting in a little more than a month and I want to try to squeeze as many non-school books in there as much as possible!! If I haul [I think it might be a Laneige haul because I want to get the freebie bag at the Amore near me], I'll let you know. Until then, happy blogging!